Saturday, June 29, 2013

Summer Fun Fair

My mom and I are participating in an art fair tomorrow and we wanted to create some new items for this event.  It's nice to be able to craft at home, but it's a real treat to be able to get away and create out in nature.  Along with my aunt and uncle, we hopped in Gypsea and took a mental health weekend to get away to their ranch.  My aunt, mom, and I beaded a TON of cool jewelry and my uncle helped me make the BEST jewelry stand and book press.   I think we make a pretty productive team.

We hear seals bark at the beach and hear cows moo at the ranch

A bunny!

Before

After

Drilling away

Beach shells

The assistant... assisting :)

The new assistant... actually assisting

Done

Soon to be book presses

Magnet dust... loved collecting this stuff in dirt as a kid

Woodpecker

This veg can still cook a mean meaty breakfast

Home Depot...

let us saw...

our own dowels.

What were they thinking? :)

The final product

No comments:

Post a Comment