Monday, June 24, 2013

Twenty Questions

We've gotten a little ahead of ourselves and just jumped into this blog without answering some basic
-wh questions.  I used to play Twenty Questions with my dad years ago when we went on long trips, so I think it's pretty fitting to play it now.  However, we're going to modify the game a bit... less questions and an explanation rather than just a "yes" or a "no" answer.

WHO: My mom and I got Gypsea from Lucas at GoWesty.

WHAT: Gypsea is a 1997 Eurovan Full Camper.

WHERE: We picked up our new home-on-wheels in Los, Osos, California at GoWesty.  After we drover her off the lot, we immediately went camping at the beach.     

WHEN: The process began around January 2013 when my aunt showed us this video on YouTube.  My parents had vans when I was a baby, so it wasn't completely new to us.  The timing was right, so we decided to go for it.  I called Lucas one day from the parking lot of one of the schools I work at.  He helped us through the whole process and by March, we were behind the wheel.  This was by far the best car purchasing experience we have ever had.  All you need to know is on their website and if you have questions, they are super helpful.

WHY: Why not?

HOW: Stay in school, get a job, and save.  Had no idea that Gypsea was what I was saving for, but she has been the perfect fit for us.  

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES:  See below. :)

Bagels from AJ's Deli and VW art from Saint Olive

So...

very...

true...

<3.

Waiting for the new ride

Poppin' the top

Checking out the awning

Removable!

Blurry... no worry

Love this picture

Getting a lesson on how the solar works

Gettin' some fresh air

Getting a tour of our van from the best

Awning close up

It's a table... I'm so excited!

Our surprise passenger and travel buddy.
                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment